PMA has a number of excellent positions to take you to your next level in your career.
Many more to search for but these are just a few of our hot jobs!!!!
Hadoop BigData Spark Analytics Solution Engineer bigdata
Human Resources Generalist Bilingual human resources generalist
C# .NET Developer, C# developer
Paul May & Associates, Inc. (PMA)
Healthcare Benefits Insurance Sales Executive Principal
Location: Home Office in the New York / New Jersey Region
Salary commensurate with experience – Base 75K to 110K and Bonus potential ( OTE ) over 200K.
Company is not looking to relocate or sponsor at this time.
Key points: Healthcare Benefits Administration Broker / Consulting Experience. Ideally some experience from the following companies ( Health Equity, HSA Bank, Wells Fargo, UMB Financial, Fidelity Investments, OptumHealth Financial). Strong understanding Distribution Channel Sales, Direct and / or Broker Consulting sales and / or Top Benefits Administrators companies, (Accenture, AON/Hewitt, TPA’s). Any experience building out a new territory. Mentor and leadership skills.
Summary: This position is responsible for driving new sales through direct sales and through planning, developing and building a national distribution channel with best in class consulting firms, broker firms, agencies, regional health plans, financial institutions and key market partners in CDHP target markets across the nation. Start up an operation in the NY/NJ/CT area for a large carrier-based administrator selling in the HSA/FSA space. This role would be a player/coach role, as they want the individual to generate traction initially then build sales/account management staff over time.
The goals and results will align with the organization’s overall goals in order to achieve target account enrollment, asset deposit growth and profit performance towards business results. This person will be responsible for working with the key internal teams (including sales, account management, compliance, operations, marketing communications, finance, IT, etc.) to drive the direct sales strategy & distribution channel growth plan and deliver on sales goals.
This will include, but not be limited to, channel development, direct sales, business partner management, coaching, pricing, and strategic integration. Tremendous growth potential for this role with ability to build up new territory in the Northeast.
- Knowledge of the national broker and consulting firms’ internal process.
- Knowledge of CDHP and Health Savings Account Banking industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or other applicable field or 9 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
- and 7 years sales experience in business and/or the healthcare benefits industry, preferably in sales and/or marketing positions
- Experience in major and national account sales or consulting required with the ability to apply expert strategic selling skills in ambiguous and complex sales situations.
- Well developed relationship management skills with experience deploying a contact management plan at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work across systems and functions to facilitate the development of new solutions and capabilities that meet client requirements.
- Skillful negotiator, ability to influence internal and external audiences.
- Well developed persuasive written and oral communications skills.
- Proficiency in basic math.
- Demonstrate active involvement in the industry and profession.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active accident and health license.
- Requires 60% overnight travel
- Develop a written Sales Plan that incorporates critical success factors including contact management plan, business needs identification, competitive position, product and service strategy and positioning.
- Execute the Sales Plan advancing the sale through each critical sales phase demonstrating the ability to gain increasing customer commitment through advanced selling skills.
- Close new large account business at an annual rate favorable to the company through effective management of the finalist process and financial negotiations.
- Mentor and coach Sales Executives, Sales Associates and Client Managers as requested.
- Serve as a key contributor to best practice sales process development.
- Demonstrate continuous self-improvement and commitment to the health savings account industry through active participation in industry and trade groups as appropriate.
- Develop a continuous pipeline through effective prospect identification, qualification and development to close
UI UX Designer Developer Engineer
Location: Rolling Meadows, Il 60008
Full Time role or contract to hire role: Salary / Hourly commensurate with experience.
Company will Not provide sponsorship or relocation for position.
Position Summary: Developer will handle designs, codes, and maintains web applications. Designs graphical and other creative content for web applications. Analyzes specifications for application enhancements. Provides technical assistance to other internal departments regarding the use and problem resolution of software programs. Assists less experienced software developers.
- Design user interface flows, wire frames, graphics, icons and color schemes for web projects.
- Develop and maintain graphical and other creative content for web applications.
- Participate in project planning and web site design with technical, business and project leaders.
- Ensure design consistency throughout the entire web applications and across platforms.
- Perform Front End development and maintenance programming for .NET Web applications.
- Have experience getting critical project to completion with high client satisfaction.
- Use some independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication, decision making ability, client focus.
- Travel up to 10%
Demonstrated and verifiable experience with design and development of a complex web based product. This should include experience developing requirements, producing design specification, writing high quality software, and software maintenance and support.
Years of Experience:
Requires 5+ years Web development and design experience. Have an excellent knowledge of programming to include:
- 5+ years of web development experience including design, implementation, and configuration of web-based .NET systems and websites.
- 5+ years of professional HTML / CSS design experience.
- Working experience with web development with Microsoft Tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns, usability testing and user-centered design methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design principles and UI/UX best practices.
- Advanced level proficiency with graphics design and development software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or similar.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS, including cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of one or more Java Script frameworks, such as?Dojo Toolkit, AngularJS, Ext JS, Backbone.js, or similar.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented development concepts.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC is a plus.
- Mobile Web development experience is a plus.
Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Must be detail oriented and possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to understand the subject matter and customize the message according to the intended audience.