UI UX Designer Developer Engineer
Location: Rolling Meadows, Il 60008
Full Time role or contract to hire role: Salary / Hourly commensurate with experience.
Company will Not provide sponsorship or relocation for position.
Position Summary: Developer will handle designs, codes, and maintains web applications. Designs graphical and other creative content for web applications. Analyzes specifications for application enhancements. Provides technical assistance to other internal departments regarding the use and problem resolution of software programs. Assists less experienced software developers.
- Design user interface flows, wire frames, graphics, icons and color schemes for web projects.
- Develop and maintain graphical and other creative content for web applications.
- Participate in project planning and web site design with technical, business and project leaders.
- Ensure design consistency throughout the entire web applications and across platforms.
- Perform Front End development and maintenance programming for .NET Web applications.
- Have experience getting critical project to completion with high client satisfaction.
- Use some independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Client interaction, interpersonal communication, written communication, decision making ability, client focus.
- Travel up to 10%
Demonstrated and verifiable experience with design and development of a complex web based product. This should include experience developing requirements, producing design specification, writing high quality software, and software maintenance and support.
Years of Experience:
Requires 5+ years Web development and design experience. Have an excellent knowledge of programming to include:
- 5+ years of web development experience including design, implementation, and configuration of web-based .NET systems and websites.
- 5+ years of professional HTML / CSS design experience.
- Working experience with web development with Microsoft Tools.
- Experience with user interface design patterns, usability testing and user-centered design methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of responsive design principles and UI/UX best practices.
- Advanced level proficiency with graphics design and development software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or similar.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS, including cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of one or more Java Script frameworks, such as?Dojo Toolkit, AngularJS, Ext JS, Backbone.js, or similar.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented development concepts.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC is a plus.
- Mobile Web development experience is a plus.
Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Must be detail oriented and possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to understand the subject matter and customize the message according to the intended audience.